Since I've had guest posters all this week, I decided that for this week's Spin Cycle on Kids and Technology I'd invite Jude to share with you his expert opinions, based on his many years of extensive research.
But before I share the wise words of my child, I will once again beg you to vote for me for Circle of Moms Top 25 SoCal Mom Blogs! Please, please, please, pretty please??? Even if you've already voted, you can vote every day!
And now without further ado, I present to you the wisdom of my only child, in his own words...
Jude's Top 5 Video Games
- Pokemon White - It's so awesome! It's so FUUUUUN!! And well, um, you get to pick your Pokemon, you get to catch Pokemon, you get to beat Trainers and it's really FUN. But I'm stuck on the Elite Four.
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - It's a fighting game! And there's this thing called the Subspace Emissary and it's really fun and it's kind of like a story. Yeah, it's a story and well, um...so. You wanna know something? The funnest game ever? There's this thing called Boss Battles, and well, you have to verse a bunch of bosses and, well, it's really FUN! But you have to try to beat as many bosses as you can until you die.
- Super Mario 64 - You have to collect all the stars. It's an adventure game. It's really FUN!
- Mario VS Donkey Kong Miniland Mayhem - Well, it's really FUN! It's actually kind of hard. It's really hard. AND it's actually complicating. And it's really hard, like, sometimes you, like, you make a bridge, and you make a bridge, and well, um...SO it's REEEEEALY fun. I mean, sometimes it's really tricky, like, you build a bridge and they go in a tube and then up there? SPIIIKES! So you have to be really fast, you have to get RID of the bridge and you have to get ANOTHER bridge, and it's really hard. That was one of the trickiest parts. And also DONKEY KONG! It's the hardest level.
- Donkey Kong Country Returns - It's not really a super old game, it's made in 2010, and today is 2011, so it's only a little old. It's REALLY fun!! You play as Donkey Kong NOT Mario, so that's really fun. I mean, you try to save the bananas, and that's really fun. I mean, you go, like this [sound effect of Donkey Kong's arms banging the ground as he runs along), like, that's how he sounds when he goes. And well, that's also sounds like this [badum pfft, badum pfft] when it's loading. And it's also really fun, because every single last level is actually a BOSS because it's really hard. And the TIKI TONG? Oh, it's SO hard. Actually, Tiki Tong's really easy. But guess what happens at the very end. Well, it's really COOL. There's this explosion which makes Donkey Kong fly up SO high into space, like, higher than the moon, and then he keeps on falling, and then, well, he does a punch on the moon, and guess how strong he is. He knocks the moon DOWN on top of his island. Well, only on Tiki Tong, not on the whole entire island. It might have been Australia actually. I don't know.
Okay, I don't want to do this any more. I'm starting to get bored.
Please visit Sprite's Keeper for more adventures of kids and technology! Oh, and leave a comment for Jude, so he knows that all that talking was appreciated.