Looky, looky! I have won an award! I am award-winning! I'm so excited! Look, here it is...
Isn't it just the cutest thing you ever did see?! Thank you, thank you to the beautiful Suzicate at The Water Witch's Daughter for bestowing this accolade upon me. Suzicate is an amazing, and powerful story-teller and poet. And I think she has one of the best blog titles around. The Water Witch's Daughter. Doesn't it sound mystical and enigmatic? Like the title of a novel. Please, please visit her and enjoy!
Now, the rules for receiving this award were thus...
- Thank the person giving you this award.
- Copy the award to your blog.
- Place a link to their blog.
- Name 7 tidbits people don’t know about you from reading your blog.
- Nominate other Bloggers.
- Place a link to those Bloggers.
- Leave a comment letting those Bloggers know about the award.
So...I already did 1, 2, and 3.
7 tidbits. Hmmm...
- My first vehicle was a '72 Chevy pickup truck. White with a turquoise vinyl interior. Standard, 3-on-the-tree transmission. His name was Pick. I loved him with an unnatural passion.
- My toenails have not been seen au natural (that is, without paint) for at least 15 years.
- I never wore braces. This was a great disappointment through my junior high years.
- I can quote about half of the lines from Annie Hall.
- My best friend, Kaysie, has been my best friend for my entire life. Our mother's were friends during their pregnancies, we were actually due on the same day, but I came two weeks early. So I guess, technically, we've been best friends all of HER life.
- My favorite flower is a sterling rose, a beautiful lavender rose with the most intense rose fragrance there is. This is a huge frustration for Jimmy, because they're HARD to find and pricey!
- I have never watched one single episode of Survivor.
Now I get to nominate others! This is so fun. So, I am passing this award on to...
- Elizabeth at a moon, worn as if it had been a shell .
- Amy at Fraught.
- Amy at Matron Down Under.
- Michelle Renee at It Must Be a Full Moon.
- Heather at Tact is For People Who Aren't Witty Enough to be Sarcastic.
- Sarah at The Mommylogues
Okay, I'm going to go do requirement #7. Y'all go check out the blogs of these amazing women above!